Posted December 21, 2009
Metro Blvd allowed me to finish high school in a nurturing environment and helped me learn who I was as a student and as a person. The teachers truly care about their students.

Posted October 27, 2009

Metro Blvd Alt High School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
Metro is allowing my Son to learn at his own pace and catch up in math.

Metro Blvd Alt High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The Metro instructors and school encouraged the self esteem and courage for my daughter to continue, graduate and complete college.

Posted December 31, 2007

Posted December 26, 2007
I think this is the best school in wichita. We were more than students going to school. We truly were a family!! I absolutely miss this school, the students and all the wonderful teachers.

Metro Blvd Alt High School
751 George Wash Blvd, Wichita, KS  67211
Last modified Metro Blvd Alt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Metro Blvd Alt High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top