Wichita, KS
Students enrolled: 1,558

Southeast High School 3

Posted June 24, 2013
When I attended Southeast, the advanced placement program was a good fit. However, when students fall outside of the advanced placement program educational opportunities become more limited. The school itself has seen several structural improvements over the past few years, so that's an improvement. As far as a public school goes, I would say this one is middle of the road but if your child participates in the advanced placement program it would be upgraded from that designation.

Southeast High School 5

Posted April 15, 2011
My daughter went to Southeast and graduated with Honors. The teachers were top notch and the office staff was great.

Southeast High School 1

Posted June 28, 2009
I go to this school and i waste alot time doing nothing. I sit in the classroom waiting for class to end everyday because there is no work to be done. I dont like how the way teachers handle things, it just makes things worst. I learn nothing new.

Southeast High School
903 South Edgemoor, Wichita, KS  67218
Last modified Southeast High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southeast High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top