Bostic Traditional Magnet Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
Special Education staff is really dedicated in teaching my Kindergartner! They give him more help than required and try to figure out ways best help him learn.

Posted December 31, 2013
I absolutely loved this school! My kids had to leave to move with their father but this school is number one!!! The structure and the involvement with parents and teachers is awesome. I only pray that more school would adapt their way of teaching so that learning can be the same across the board!

Posted February 26, 2009

Bostic Traditional Magnet Elementary School 3

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted August 27, 2008
I am currently working on my second Bostic Alum. I am very proud of the structure and curriculum the school provides. This school requires parent participation for student success. This is one of the greatest schools in our district.

Posted December 10, 2007

Posted December 10, 2007

Bostic Traditional Magnet Elementary School
8103 East Gilbert, Wichita, KS  67207
Last modified Bostic Traditional Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bostic Traditional Magnet Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.