Wichita, KS

Beech Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2014
POOR POOR POOR communication from administration and teachers. Wait until the last minute to say anything, do not obtain documents from our past school so three weeks into school and my son is still not receiving his IEP accommodations. Have spelling tests but do not send spelling words home... "we practice in class. " no real investment from anyone....

Beech Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2014
I walked my son to class and daughter to another class every day for 2 years. Now with the "improved" security you can no longer do that as of last week. Now today I stood by the class room and let my daughter take her brother inside like we always do. This is no longer aloud. How is it considered safer to not walk your child to class?

Beech Elementary School 3

Posted April 15, 2009

Beech Elementary School
1830 South Cypress, Wichita, KS  67207
Last modified Beech Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beech Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top