Bad
Good

Both of my oldest daughters attended here at Gammon and I loved it teachers are well attentive to their needs as young girls. Even though they were just in Pre K and Kindergarten, the teachers showed my girls how much they cared for them and their jobs. I will be taking my girls back to Gammon and pray that this new Principal has the same great morals as the last Principal.... Go Gammon Knights!!!

My kids went to this school from k-5th grade and did very well. Most of the teachers here way back when were great beside a few bad apples. Now with the new principle positive changes have been made. Although, a few teachers here could learn to smile more and be less military style then they wouldn't have such a hard time with their students. Also, you don't see the parent interaction as you use to. Over all this school is a good pick!

My child has been going since first grade and up until now I have not been impressed. Classrooms are crowded, at one time 27 children were in his class. Changes to the principal will be made for 2012-2013 school year which I think will improve significantly since the previous principal was never willing to see two sides and bend to make improvements. Teachers are half and half, some great, some that need patience or retire. Will not consider enrolling our next child here. But again, my low rating was due to principal and lack of leadership as well as team player with parents.

Some of the teachers are great, but there are certainly some bad apples in the school. After a really horrible experience with our oldest, we ended up moving just so our second child never had to go through this school.

Last modified Gammon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.