Wichita, KS

Anderson Elementary School 5

Posted March 09, 2015
We absolutely love and miss this school. My daughter had went there from k~2 grade but we moved or she would be still. The teachers and principal are so great. As soon as you walk in to the school they will treat you like your welcomed. They are willing to work with your child one ob one if they need it. The holidays there are so much fun the kids really enjoy it. This school differently deserves a 5 star even higher rating.

Anderson Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2006
My son is on an IEP and the group of teachers and counselors that he had were very good and my son loved them very much. He still visits them from time to time, even though he is no longer in that school. He got a good foundation to work from and I'd recommend to anybody that their children attend this school. The music program is a good one, my son has been playing the clarinet for 2 years now. And the level of parent involvement is pretty high. All in all, a very good school.

Anderson Elementary School
2945 South Victoria, Wichita, KS  67216
(316) 973-1900
Last modified Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anderson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top