Northeast Magnet High School 3

Posted October 21, 2014
The student body is very clique-ish and I feel that allegations of bullying are not investigated or handled properly. I cannot recommend this school.

Northeast Magnet High School 5

Posted September 05, 2008
I had the most amazing time at NEM. And in my opinion, it is the best high school in Wichita.

Northeast Magnet High School 5

Posted May 12, 2008
This is the best highschool to attend in the Wichita area if your child is planning on attending college. They specialize in Science, Law, and Art. I graduated from the Art program in 2005. I love this school and the teachers are very helpful with work. Parents would also like the weekly progress reports that NEM (Northeast Magnet) sends homes with their students.

Northeast Magnet High School
1847 North Chautauqua, Wichita, KS  67214
Last modified Northeast Magnet High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Magnet High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top