PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

With small class sizes, this school has a close-knit community atmosphere where the administration, teachers & staff expend a great amount of energy ensuring students are culturally and religiously educated; however, the academic program leaves much to be desired.

I have two children that attend Holy Savior and I must say my 10 year old worked very hard to achieve her 1.3 growth this past school year . The teachers are excellent and the small class rooms are great! My 4 yr old can say the alphabet in spanish and knows most of her prayers. I thanks God for the school!

I am very pleased that I sent my children to Holy Savior. Administration, faculty and staff all knew my children. In our society stability seems to be a forgotten necessity for children, & HSCA provides just that. Breakfast, lunch, a shoulder to lean on, and ear to bend. Sometimes people forget children need those things on a daily basis. All students grew 1.3 years this past year and test scores will continue to soar. Add to the mix the small class sizes, the achievements are phenomenal. If anyone questions why HSCA is still open, they obviously have not walked through the doors. To this day students return to see teachers, and faculty members. Academics and Life skills are taught to the children. My children are in high school now and attend KMC. They are grounded not just because of what I have done for them, but what has been reinforced at HSCA. If you have never visited HSCA, please do so, you owe it to yourself to see Wichita's best kept secret!

Well looking at the schools stats/test scores I cant belive that they are still open! Considering that there scores are 2x's worse than public schools . I can't belive that parents are paying for that type of education SMH.......

I am very pleased with the faculty, principal and overall achievement of my pre-k 4 year old she is well behaved in and out of school, with her parental and teacher guidance this year she will excell 1.3 years of learning and guidance. Thank you holy savior, all children should have this type of guidance and support through their wonderful chidhood experience. Please send your child to holy savior-you and your children will be truly blessed in educational and religious achievement.:)

i am so happy that i attend Holy Savior it has been a great expierence for me i have been here ever since kindergarten and i am not the only one. once i am a parent i will defintely know where to turn to for help and education. I am very proud to be a Holy Savior Catholic Acadamey Angel.

Last modified Holy Savior Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8