Posted September 04, 2014
I went to Bishop Carroll and I can honestly say that if I could choose a different highschool, I wouldn't. I love the spirit that we have here and the education is exceptionally well. Students excel in school and the sports programs are excellent.

Posted April 29, 2014
This is my school. Bishop Carroll is such a community in its own. I can practice my faith without even a slight judgement. The classes are advance and the teachers are great! Going into college has been a breeze for the students that come from BC. The school is very good at sports WITHOUT recruiting no matter what others say. Many of their sports are State Champions only a few have gone without in the past 3 years.

Posted January 27, 2009
Great in things they do, but very political when it comes to sports. They need to figure a way to help the kids that don't make their teams, especially as freshman or sophomores. They need to look into this, as many could be playing at any other high school in wichita, but now are left out and don't get a chance. Maybe play for another school? Cutting 30 kids and leaving them alone, isnt good in my opinion

Posted July 09, 2007

Posted April 30, 2007
- a former student
This is a wonderful school. All of my family has attended. Sports is a major part of this school, but the arts are as well. It is a very strong religious community. Great compared to public schools, in my opinion.

Posted November 08, 2005
- a former student
Bishop Carrol is a fine school. The teachers are wonderful and the administration is great too.

Bishop Carroll Catholic High School
8101 West Central Avenue, Wichita, KS  67212
Last modified Bishop Carroll Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Carroll Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top