St Francis Of Assisi School 3

Posted January 27, 2014
This school is full of overbearing parents that think they run the place. In general, the children are not friendly to outsiders and neither is the staff. We picked another school for my son, and I'm glad we did. The environment here is so unfriendly. People are snotty and rude.

Posted December 04, 2012
I work in the early childhood community and I have seen a lot of classrooms and teaching styles. I observed the pre-k classroom and I was so impressed! I have never before seen a teacher (and assistant teacher) show such kindness, respect, and love for the children in their class as I did at St. Francis of Assisi. That pre-k teacher is giving those children a priceless experience to start them off on the best foot for school, and life! Parents should feel absolutely blessed to have such a woman teaching your children.

St Francis Of Assisi School 4

Posted October 09, 2012
This is a very good school! The teachers care about the individual spirituality of the students, and make an effort to reach them academically and religiously. The only negative thing I have to say is that they do not have a Gifted&Talented program, which was disappointing. At the time I attended the school, it was a very good one (2007-2010). And the tuition! They set up a tithing program that is very affordable, even for families with many children like my own. It was the only reason I was able to attend a Catholic school. Two thumbs up!

Posted August 14, 2012
I have 3 children that have either gone through this wonderful school or are there now and can't think of a better school to prepare them for secondary education. The principal and staff treat others with respect and it's a spiritual, structured learning environment.

Posted August 10, 2012
Excellent school that has prepared all five of my children for high school and beyond. Great leadership, great teachers, great staff and the support of caring, involved parents are what sets this school apart. It also has large, well-maintained facilities, sports programs and other extracurricular activities such as chess and scouts. Preschool through eighth grade.

St Francis Of Assisi School 3

Posted September 23, 2008
Kindergarten teachers are less than helpful with everyday knowledge for kids. I have been by far responsible for teaching my daughter the basics of ABC's, reading and math. This is expected of parents to be taken care of at home for the most part, I'm not sure what teachers are actually teaching in the classroom. I will be pulling my child from this school .

Posted July 02, 2008

St Francis Of Assisi School 4

Posted August 18, 2003
We moved away to a much larger city and we very much miss the quality of this school. Tough school that will challenge the best students. However, this school is not for the average or below average student. Parent involvement makes this an outstanding educational instition.

St Francis Of Assisi School
853 North Socora Street, Wichita, KS  67212
Last modified St Francis Of Assisi School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Francis Of Assisi School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top