PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

We only have experience in 2nd & 5th grade only thus far. So far, so good.

We love our school! It's a community of teachers, administrators, parents and many other service personnel who truly care about the students and families and go above and beyond to make it a stellar place for learning and spiritual growth. Stewardship in the school & classroom is a way of life here and students feel safe and support one another as family. Our teachers, principals and support staff are the BEST and second to none.

This school is full of overbearing parents that think they run the place. In general, the children are not friendly to outsiders and neither is the staff. We picked another school for my son, and I'm glad we did. The environment here is so unfriendly. People are snotty and rude.

I work in the early childhood community and I have seen a lot of classrooms and teaching styles. I observed the pre-k classroom and I was so impressed! I have never before seen a teacher (and assistant teacher) show such kindness, respect, and love for the children in their class as I did at St. Francis of Assisi. That pre-k teacher is giving those children a priceless experience to start them off on the best foot for school, and life! Parents should feel absolutely blessed to have such a woman teaching your children.

This is a very good school! The teachers care about the individual spirituality of the students, and make an effort to reach them academically and religiously. The only negative thing I have to say is that they do not have a Gifted&Talented program, which was disappointing. At the time I attended the school, it was a very good one (2007-2010). And the tuition! They set up a tithing program that is very affordable, even for families with many children like my own. It was the only reason I was able to attend a Catholic school. Two thumbs up!

I have 3 children that have either gone through this wonderful school or are there now and can't think of a better school to prepare them for secondary education. The principal and staff treat others with respect and it's a spiritual, structured learning environment.

Excellent school that has prepared all five of my children for high school and beyond. Great leadership, great teachers, great staff and the support of caring, involved parents are what sets this school apart. It also has large, well-maintained facilities, sports programs and other extracurricular activities such as chess and scouts. Preschool through eighth grade.

Kindergarten teachers are less than helpful with everyday knowledge for kids. I have been by far responsible for teaching my daughter the basics of ABC's, reading and math. This is expected of parents to be taken care of at home for the most part, I'm not sure what teachers are actually teaching in the classroom. I will be pulling my child from this school .

Last modified St Francis Of Assisi School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8