Posted July 15, 2009
My child was having difficulty in the Goddard Elementary school. In my opinion, my child had been labeled a 'problem child'. I knew that this was just not true. After battling an entire school year in Goddard with no resolution, I hoped that the next year would be better. By the 3rd week of the following year, I knew I had to get my child out of that environment. I chose SPCS because I knew that a child receiving an enriched Catholic education generally flourished academically. I only hoped that it would prove that my child was not the 'problem' child that had been labeled. Within a couple of weeks of changing schools, we could see a marked change in our child. Although we are still battling grades, our child has received amazing instruction. We have to adjust to the higher standards and quality of education that is now being given.

Posted January 09, 2009
Excellent staff and school!

Posted August 14, 2007

St Peter Catholic School 4

Posted September 27, 2004
Outstanding school. If you desire for your child to be educated in an environment where God comes first with every decision and the teachers strive to do their best to see that your child is not only academically challenged, but also do their best to nurture your child with confidence and love - St. Peter is for you. The parent support for this school is very strong. However, it seems to be a little clickish.

Posted June 09, 2004
This school is by far the most exeptional school I've ever known. The teachers are so intuned with the students and completely involved in everything they do. They make the best effort to have their students exceede in their educational capabilites. A wonderfull school. Everyone is involed, it's more like a community or big family instead of just a school.

St Peter Catholic School
11010 West Southwest Boulevard, Wichita, KS  67215
Last modified St Peter Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peter Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top