St Anne Elementary School 5

Posted September 01, 2010
This is a great school. It is kind of strict but that is what I am looking for. My child's first year here was quite difficult but it was a wakeup call. The public school my child was attending was not challenging enough. Here, the children are required to do their work! There are no free passes. The uniforms are a plus too. That has made getting ready in the morning a breeze!Because the school is very small (one class per grd) the staff and students all know eachother. The older kids are kind and helpful to the younger ones. It's nice to see them greet each other outside of school. I have never had their school lunches but I've never heard a complaint from my child who happens to be a picky eater.

St Anne Elementary School
1121 Regal Street, Wichita, KS  67217
Last modified St Anne Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Anne Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top