Posted October 01, 2015
We are a military family, so we have experienced many different schools. Holy Cross tops them all. I agree with the previous reviewer-- the entire staff overflows with Christ-like love. The parents embrace new families and seem to go out of their way to make them feel welcome. I'm amazed at the community pride in this school. The staff uses Love and Logic principals when addressing discipline, which has been incredibly effective with my two children. I feel like the education is far superior to other schools around, and the school embraces technology in learning. They just purchased tablets for the middle schoolers. The facilities are beautiful-- clean, bright, and modern. My husband is an alum of Holy Cross and went on to do great things in school and in his subsequent career. You can't go wrong.

Posted September 16, 2015
We have 2 children in the school and absolutely love it! The teachers are wonderful at their job and truly care about each child.

Posted May 01, 2012
i went to hclc as a child. loved it. great teachers and great hands on. i woule not be the man i am today without their attention.

Posted September 07, 2009
Holy Cross in an excellent PreK-8 private school. I went there Kindergarten through 8th grade and had a wonderful experience. I left with a great well-rounded education and healthy spiritual life. The office staff is kind and helpful and the teachers are quite experienced. The thing that sets Holy Cross apart from other schools is that each staff person and voluteer overflows with the love of Christ, something all children can benefit from. Christian Education is an investment for the future.

Posted September 20, 2008
This is a school whose staff and teachers seem to all have a true concern for each and every child. I have had 2 children graduate from this school and they are thriving in a public school system now grounded in there morals still making Christ-centered decisions. Our whole family benefited from this experience.

Posted December 07, 2005
Our family is very pleased at Holy Cross! The teachers are excellent and both of our children have excelled. Bill Diekerhoff, the Principal, is very involved and we cannot speak highly enough about him. Wonderful activities and lathkey program available, excellent parent involvement.

Holy Cross Lutheran School
600 North Greenwich Road, Wichita, KS  67206
Last modified Holy Cross Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Cross Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top