K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Since kindergartern the administration and staff has does everything they could to help our son learn to read. They allowed a private tutor to come into the school for 3 years. The best part was helping us learn the process to get help for our son. We will be forever grateful.

My main complaint about this school was the treatment of the students by the administration and teachers. I found their attitude towards us as dismissive. Although these individuals were placed in charge of my class and me, I think that they were unwilling to listen to our opinions and voice in matters. I've been out of SEAS for a few years, so looking back, I realize that my class put the administration in a bad position. Our class had discipline problems, but to our credit, many of the teachers weren't fully able to deal with disciplining us. I can only hope that SEAS can hire quality teachers from now on.

School is great. Make my children think. Lessons are more than just reading a book.

My children love this school and I love it as a parent. A safe, christian, happy environment - what more could you ask for. The teachers are actually there because they want to be there.

Last modified St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8