K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School

Posted April 29, 2010
Since kindergartern the administration and staff has does everything they could to help our son learn to read. They allowed a private tutor to come into the school for 3 years. The best part was helping us learn the process to get help for our son. We will be forever grateful.

St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School 2

Posted September 06, 2008
My main complaint about this school was the treatment of the students by the administration and teachers. I found their attitude towards us as dismissive. Although these individuals were placed in charge of my class and me, I think that they were unwilling to listen to our opinions and voice in matters. I've been out of SEAS for a few years, so looking back, I realize that my class put the administration in a bad position. Our class had discipline problems, but to our credit, many of the teachers weren't fully able to deal with disciplining us. I can only hope that SEAS can hire quality teachers from now on.

Posted June 08, 2008
School is great. Make my children think. Lessons are more than just reading a book.

Posted April 25, 2007
My children love this school and I love it as a parent. A safe, christian, happy environment - what more could you ask for. The teachers are actually there because they want to be there.

Posted August 10, 2004
I just reviewed the feedback so far for SEAS and was surprised and compelled to give my 2 cents. I love this school/church and have rarely heard negativity about the school from the other parents I know! It is strict but my kids have had a great and yes, fun experience so far. My kids have had excellent teachers. Our family is in fact moving out of the boundaries to be in the country, but have decided to make the drive to keep sending our kids to this school. SEAS is an A+ school in my opinion!

St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School 2

Posted June 15, 2004
I totally agree with the other comment. This school does not know how to have fun. Both of my kids hated it, but eventually made it through this school. I would not recommend this school to anyone!

St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School 3

Posted February 23, 2004
Not all schools are for everyone... I have a son currently attending Seas as well as a daughther. My son is miserable and my daughter content. If your child is tolerant of excessively strict behavior and not needing a relaxing bit of each day in terms of freedom to be a child or freedom to be wacky every once in a while this is definately not the school for you.

St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School
645 N 119th Street West, Wichita, KS  67235
Last modified St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8