K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have two Children who graduated from Bethel Life School and two Grand Children currently enrolled at BLS. The academic program prepares youth for College, the Christian teaching prepares them for life, the peer group is socially positive, and the sports coaching is character and skill based. BLS is highly recommended!

I don't know what I would have done without Bethel Life. It is a great school and I am so thankful that we get to worship God there! All of the children in my class who had switched from a different school liked Bethel better. I have all A's and most kids in my class get A's and B's (which is really good). If you're looking for a fantastic Christian school, you've found one!

Bethel staff and school provide educational and spiritual needs of the children. I see my children excel in all subjects. I also see the genuinely being loved by the staff and families at Bethel.

My son will be entering the 7th grade at Bethel this year. He has attended here since Pre-K. The staff and education is exceptional. I work for the Wichita Public Schools and have an inside look at the differences between Christian and Publics schools. Wichita has some great public schools, but unfortuneatly they are not allowed to teach the love of God like Bethel can. It is an expense, but we have found that we are rewarded far beyond the amount of tuition that we pay. We would highly recommend Bethel Life to anyone wanting to improved their childs heart, mind, and soul.

Last modified Bethel Life School is a Private school that serves grades K-8