Wichita, KS
Before care: Yes

Posted March 24, 2013
I have two Children who graduated from Bethel Life School and two Grand Children currently enrolled at BLS. The academic program prepares youth for College, the Christian teaching prepares them for life, the peer group is socially positive, and the sports coaching is character and skill based. BLS is highly recommended!

Posted February 07, 2010
I don't know what I would have done without Bethel Life. It is a great school and I am so thankful that we get to worship God there! All of the children in my class who had switched from a different school liked Bethel better. I have all A's and most kids in my class get A's and B's (which is really good). If you're looking for a fantastic Christian school, you've found one!

Posted July 25, 2009
Bethel staff and school provide educational and spiritual needs of the children. I see my children excel in all subjects. I also see the genuinely being loved by the staff and families at Bethel.

Bethel Life School 0

Posted August 11, 2007
My son will be entering the 7th grade at Bethel this year. He has attended here since Pre-K. The staff and education is exceptional. I work for the Wichita Public Schools and have an inside look at the differences between Christian and Publics schools. Wichita has some great public schools, but unfortuneatly they are not allowed to teach the love of God like Bethel can. It is an expense, but we have found that we are rewarded far beyond the amount of tuition that we pay. We would highly recommend Bethel Life to anyone wanting to improved their childs heart, mind, and soul.

Posted January 31, 2006
Love it. My first grader is learning adverbs, adjectives, etc and how to use them. She is learning Spanish (which is going to prove very helpful later on I'm sure). She is doing very well in every aspect. Her little sister is in K4, & she is learning how to write her letters and numbers. She is learning the sounds of the letters, & can read 3 & 4 letter words. Not bad, considering the school year is barely halfway done. She loves her teachers. She was apprehensive about starting school (shy), but by the end of the first week she was in love with the school. In any school, there are the negatives. There are a few teachers that aren't great w/kids all the time, it seems. There are already some established groups- I won't call them 'cliques' as yet- a little favoritism here and there.Grade 'A' all in all!g

Posted November 03, 2005
We are very happy with this school. Our son's reading level has gone up an entire grade level in 2 months! My son loves his teacher. The communicaton between teachers and parents is very good. The best part about this school is that my son is learning about, and drawing nearer to God. If you are thinking that you want your child or children to go to a Christian school, but think you can't afford it, pray about it and ask God to make a way. He did for us, and it has been wonderful. I can't speak for other Christian schools, but Bethel Life is awesome. I only wish it continued through 12th grade.

Posted January 21, 2005
Bethel Life School...the best academic and spiritual education that I have ever seen. I attended as a child and now my children attend Bethel Life. Most of the teachers have a Masters Degree. The most advanced cirriculum is taught. Music, Art and sports are also offered. Bethel Life, Parent(s) and students comport commitment to see that education and faith are shared. All three of my children exceed academically. Most Public schools offer meager and outdated materials. 'What Would Jesus Do'? The authentic way of learning, living, sharing and loving. Parents and Grandparents I emplore you to check this school out for your self and then give your child(ren) or grandchild(ren) the education, motivation, determination and belief of faith that WILL significantly improve their adult lives. God Bless and Amen to the selflessly giving staff at Bethel Life school.

Posted November 29, 2004
Bethel Life is an excellent school. The teachers really care about their students. Before parent-teacher conferences, the teachers pray with the parents about the student, his or her future education and his or her growing relationship with the Lord. A private school education is more expensive that public school, but what you get for your money is immeasurable. Students not only learn at an eccelerated rate compared to public education, but they also learn so very much about the Bible and our Lord. It's great to have your children in such a Christ-centered environment. Students in my daughters class pray aloud for each other to do well on tests, pledge allegiance to the American flag, Christian flag and the Bible. Conflicts between students are handled with prayer and forgiveness. These are things I would truly miss if my children were in public schools. Bethel is well worth the money!

Posted September 21, 2003
A wonderful place for children to be and learn. The teachers are great and the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Bethel Life School