Posted February 28, 2011
My daughter has been at this school K-5th grade. I love the teachers, the principal, the staff, the community. Thank You!

Dodge Literacy Magnet Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2011
I have a third grader and a first grader and I must say that I love this school. I love how important reading is. Every year they publish a book. The school is very in touch with the parents and I love the events (learning) they have. The teachers are great and they always make me feel welcome whenever I want to just step in and see how things are going. If I have an issue they respond with urgency. Overall a fantastic school.

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted December 18, 2008
A great school, with a great staff!

Dodge Literacy Magnet Elementary School
4801 West 2nd, Wichita, KS  67212
Last modified Dodge Literacy Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dodge Literacy Magnet Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top