Stucky Middle School 1

Posted February 14, 2013
We have two kid s at this school, and the both get bullied. We have called and talked to the them about it time and time again with no results. This is very sad that my kids can't go to school and learn without the constant bullying. The administration needs to do their job get this problem solved. They say there's zero tolerence, but that's not true. I think if the bully keeps bullying kick them out of school, so my kids can learn!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

Stucky Middle School 5

Posted October 15, 2008

Stucky Middle School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
I had my daughter speak to the principal Terrell Davis because she was not getting her homework turned in. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis' talk with my daughter; her progress report was much better the next time. I believe he was a good influence on her and was great when talking to her.

Stucky Middle School 5

Posted August 03, 2006

Stucky Middle School
4545 North Broadview Circle, Wichita, KS  67220
Last modified Stucky Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stucky Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top