Bad
Good

GPA is the best school so far the principles are the best all the kids are like family and the teachers are understanding and encouraging I would recommend GPA to anybody Tht has kids starting school.

As a parent of a 6th grader at GPA, my beliefs is that the 6th grade staff goes above and beyond to keep education, dedication , moral and ethical stability for each student and i am thankful Mrs.It

This is a really great school and the staff is just as awesome. Class size is small so each child can get the attention they need. I wish they would do more parent involved activity within the individual classrooms. But that is a minor drawback being IB I understand the focus is on academics, and teaching our children to be the best they can be. My child enjoyed her first year at GPA. I look forward to what they have coming up in 2013-2014.

My oldest son started back in 08 when the school first opened. Since then my other son has joined him. I have gotten a chance to interact with Kindergaren, 1st and 2nd grade teachers and have been both pleased and impressed. The Teachers are wonderful and strive to make sure you are aware of your childrens progress. We have moved to Washington and I am said that my youngest son won't be able to experience the education that my 2 oldest have received. A wonderful school, your kids will love it.

My children are getting a good education and all 3 are at 1 school.

My daughter is in Kindergarten and she is already learning about being respectful, principled and caring.

It a wonderful school with a great staff.

I love Gordon Parks Academy because it is becoming a school of readers!

Love the excitement & committment level of the teachers . . . that is hard to find among teachers now days!

We are reflective, open-minded, caring, knowledgeable, risk-takers & thinkers! We are IB!!!!

Last modified Gordon Parks Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.