Mead Middle School 1

Posted November 13, 2014
We came from Colorado schools and the school is so biased and they do not listen to the students needs or if they're having problems but just tell them just to go to class I have one granddaughter that goes there and she has been totally threatened everyday I've talked to the school about it nothing is being done granted the school has a lot of children in their butt it is aim school that needs to stand up for the children that are being bullied and they're not

Mead Middle School 2

Posted April 03, 2013
I'm conflicted the teachers seem to be great but the school is over flowing with kids. The classrooms are way too full. I've been told there is alot of bad things going on in the school by my child.

Mead Middle School
2601 East Skinner, Wichita, KS  67211
Last modified Mead Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mead Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top