Paul B Cooper Elementary School 1

Posted May 07, 2014
Not a fan of the school my son is in 2nd and has a hard time reading and spelling and we try voicing our concerns they just tell us he fine my other 2 kids go to different school and they are doing better then he is and one of my kids is 5 and they are teaching him Spanish when he can't read English good and the older lady in the office is very rude and my son has to pay a dollar for every special thing they do and they have the craps year books ever

Paul B Cooper Elementary School 5

Posted January 08, 2009

Paul B Cooper Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2008

Paul B Cooper Elementary School
4625 Juniper, Wichita, KS  67216
Last modified Paul B Cooper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul B Cooper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top