9-12 & Ungraded
Wichita, KS

Posted September 18, 2014
I am currently a junior at Campus. This school is a very good school. There is a lot of bullying and things that shouldn't go on, but you are going to have that pretty much everywhere. just kinda have to suck it up and keep going. They have very good programs education wise, avid, IB, etc. The principal's, teachers, and even the counseling office staff are always there for you and willing to help. At school, and even just to talk to and have your back. Very good school. Good listeners, family oriented, but don't take away from the education. Good balance of a little bit of everything. I love this school and I am proud to be a Campus Colt! :)

Posted September 23, 2013
Wonderful school the staff is great, they take time and care about your child succeeding if your child takes the time theirselves. My kids have all excelled here and love it. They have great coaches in most sports and really good extracurricular activities other than sports. Every school has their problems but the way the staff handles them here is wonderful.

Posted August 11, 2010
Im a student and Haysville Campus and the staff and principles have taught me strong and gave me knowledge i never knew i had it has lots of challanging academics and activities

Posted April 07, 2010
Top notch school. Administration and staff are 1st class, great education and the sports are getting better with the hires of great young coaches.

Posted November 23, 2009
An attendance rate of over 90% and a graduation rate of over 90%? Couple that with state test scores that outpace most large high schools and you have an excellent school. My children get a first-rate education at Campus. This is a school that is clearly headed in the right direction. A rating of only 3 is simply absurd.

Posted May 06, 2009
I am alumni of Campus High School and I feel that Campus was a great school to get my high school education from. I believe that it is tougher than Wichita schools (which is a good thing because you actually learn). I have had many friends transfer out of Campus to Wichita South because they can not make the grades at Campus. I believe that if a person is trying to get their kids out of Wichita schools, Campus is a great place to turn to. If you are worried about drugs on Campus, I went there all four years and never saw any drug use. If a kid gets into that stuff its because they are hanging with the wrong crowd. And there is 'the wrong crowd' at any school. Campus is full of real down to earth people.

Campus High Haysville 1

Posted March 23, 2008
We moved to the Haysville School district to get out of the Wichita school district (which we thought was bad) only to find that it wasnt much better and worse than what we had hoped. The teacher/parnet communication is horrible and the lack of disipline and zero tollerence policy depends on the situation and whether or not the school feels they might get sued. The one on one relationships between male and female students in the hallways and on campus is a direct reflection of lack of policy and procedures. We can not wait to get our student out of this school district. I would seriously consider Goddard, Andover, Derby or Maize if you are looking for a smaller community school that actually cares about the students and their well being both physically and education.

Posted October 03, 2006
- a former student
As an alumni of this school, I found that these were the best 4 years of my life. The teachers were great and the scheduling that was offered (Where can you get an hour and a half to go see any teacher you need help from?) was the best. The people I have encountered in my life who have had bad experiences at Campus have been bad students. The ones not so concerned with learning as they were with what color they were wearing. Kids who forget that to get respect from teachers and administrators, you have to give respect first. All in all, Campus is a great school with very involved staff.

Posted July 30, 2006

Campus High Haysville 4

Posted August 29, 2005
My daughter attends Campus, and while she is a less than stellar student, I feel she is getting a much better education than Wichita schools had to offer. On the occasions I have had an issue with a teacher (on behalf of my daughter), I have found the administration to be helpful and competent. My daughter made straight A's in Wichita schools, but was on a 4th grade reading level in the 8th grade. I believe her grades were behavior based. She might be a C+ student at Campus, but I'd take that any day. She earned it and has knowledge to carrry her into her future. I'm proud of my daughter and I'm proud of her school.

Campus High Haysville
2100 West 55th St South, Wichita, KS  67217
Last modified Campus High Haysville is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campus High Haysville Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top