Posted May 26, 2014
My children have been in the Andover School District since we arrived here 3 1/2 years ago. It is now time for us to move on because of Military Obligations. This school has welcomed us with open arms . This a great school for incoming military families moving to Andover . The standards are high and my expectations have been met when it came to my kids' education . The staff is very friendly, and so are the parents. We are very sad to leave this school community . Thanks to everyone at Martin Elementary School for your love and support of a military family .

Robert M. Martin Elementary School 2

Posted October 12, 2009
My son started at Cottonwood, he really enjoyed it very much. Because the areas changed our son was forced to go to Martin. Last year he had a wonderful teacher Mrs. Lungren. Unfortually this year hasnt gone as well, he for the first time hates going to school, and unlike the years before he doesnt like several of his teachers, they seem cold and not interested in working with him. I hope that this year improves. I know that their are a several good teachers at the school but right now it doesnt feel that way.

Posted August 28, 2008
My son's Kindergarten teacher was Tricia Lawrence and she is a fabulous teacher. The atmosphere at Martin is very family oriented and friendly.

Posted June 02, 2004
My children have blossomed at Martin Elementary! The atmosphere is very warm, caring, and respectful, with high expectations (both behavior and academics) but low pressure. The emphasis is on teaching as well as nurturing young people. Teachers use innovative and creative activities for educating children (for example, the 2nd grade forms a popcorn company and students have to create advertising, apply for jobs, and apply for a bank loan). Small size of school enables the staff to know all the kids well, and much emphasis is placed on students treating each other kindly and with respect. The teachers and counselor work to ensure students are placed with the teacher who will best meet their needs. Gifted program, under direction of Robbie Thomas, is wonderful! Parents are welcome at school anytime and teachers gladly accept offers to help in the classroom.

Robert M. Martin Elementary School
2342 North 159th St East, Wichita, KS  67228
Last modified Robert M. Martin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert M. Martin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top