Bad
Good

My children have been in the Andover School District since we arrived here 3 1/2 years ago. It is now time for us to move on because of Military Obligations. This school has welcomed us with open arms . This a great school for incoming military families moving to Andover . The standards are high and my expectations have been met when it came to my kids' education . The staff is very friendly, and so are the parents. We are very sad to leave this school community . Thanks to everyone at Martin Elementary School for your love and support of a military family .

My son started at Cottonwood, he really enjoyed it very much. Because the areas changed our son was forced to go to Martin. Last year he had a wonderful teacher Mrs. Lungren. Unfortually this year hasnt gone as well, he for the first time hates going to school, and unlike the years before he doesnt like several of his teachers, they seem cold and not interested in working with him. I hope that this year improves. I know that their are a several good teachers at the school but right now it doesnt feel that way.

My son's Kindergarten teacher was Tricia Lawrence and she is a fabulous teacher. The atmosphere at Martin is very family oriented and friendly.

Last modified Robert M. Martin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.