Maize South Elementary School 5

Posted April 12, 2005
My daughter attended Maize Elementary school and had a wonderful experience! She was in a looping classrom for 2nd and 3rd grade and had an exceptional experience with that particularly. I always felt they went above and beyond what is expected and came up with many interesting ways to challenge the children. Her teachers were available when needed and the office staff was easy to work with also. Having spent part of one school year in a different state in a supposedly highly ranked school district, I really came to appreciate all the great things that the Maize school district has to offer. I liked how well Maize Elementary knew my daughter and how I felt welcome there.

Maize South Elementary School
3404 North Maize Rd, Wichita, KS  67205
Last modified Maize South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maize South Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top