Posted July 03, 2014
Alvaton is a GREAT school and the teacher's are wonderful!!!!!!! I am amazed at how involved all the parents are at Alvaton. I couldn't imagine my children going to another school.

Alvaton Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2011
Hate this school nice teachers but their is too much fighting and unneeded behavior ! We need a person who will get down to dicepline

Alvaton Elementary School 3

Posted April 23, 2011
Amazing teachers/ TERRIBLE district. We have two children with special needs. The district sends a "district representative" to spew the bureaucratic bull to parents at IEP meetings. The school staff stares down at the table while the district representatives describes what the children need (though they have likely met them once for five minutes). The staff at Alvaton is amazing and totally works their hearts out, but they are given NO resources. Resource teachers and speech paths are told how many kids they can have despite how many children in the school need the service. The district plays chess with out kids and acts like it is a personal insult if a child needs special services. Also, the moment your child makes improvements in any area, they jump on that opportunity to snatch services from that child (or reduce them) and give it to someone else. Hiring more staff is NOT an option as the district sees building pretty buildings a priority right now over educating the children. If you have children with learning disabilities, special needs or even ADHD, Warren County School district is the LAST place I would send my child!

Posted January 31, 2011
my 9 year old special needs son was transferred here a couple of years ago after failing dismally (both socially and educationally) in two other highly rated county schools. This is an out of area placement for him, but he is thriving in this school, where he now spends time in both the regular and Special Ed classroom. The entire school, from the janitor to the Principal, from teachers to PTO members, from bus drivers to office staff, have, as needed, loved on him, reprimanded him, educated him, and hung out/played with him....I know that each day he is going somewhere where he is loved and cared for, he gets the structure he needs and the support he needs, and he has always been given every opportunity to succeed...the bottom line is that the staff believe in each child's potential and worth, and that is priceless!!! Rock on Alvaton, you are truly the best

Posted February 14, 2010
An excellent school! We actually moved into the district when expecting our first child so she could attend here. The teachers are wonderful and really care about their students.

Posted November 11, 2008
I love our school! The teachers genuinely care about their students. We enjoy this school very much!

Posted October 04, 2008

Posted May 19, 2008
I love this school. All four of our children have or are enrolled here. The staff and faculty are not just teachers and metors but really look out for their children. They are a great blessing and have a higer expecation for success than most. And with the great teachers and may teaching styles they succed their own goals. I would recommen this school to everyone!

Posted July 22, 2005
- a former student
An excellent school. I really enjoyed attending there. Everyone was, and still is, so good to me. The parents, teachers, staff, and principal are all extremely involved and are really focused on the students and making sure the school is the best it can be. My teachers and I were close and still are. They all have become good friends of mine and have contributed to my success as a student and a person. Alvaton really is the best school in the world.

Alvaton Elementary School
1 Robert Morgan Ln, Alvaton, KY  42122
Last modified Alvaton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alvaton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top