Ashland, KY

Posted May 24, 2011
After struggling with the public school system (not challenging students) we finally made the decision to switch to private education. We couldn't be more thrilled. Holy Family is phenominal. I would recommend the school to anyone. The teachers and staff take the time to know every single student and help them along their way. The smaller environment also helps the students feel safe and at ease.

Posted February 25, 2010
Holy Family is a unique experience for students and parents. It offers an excellent didactic education to students as well as diversified exxperience in art, language and music. Children can grow and learn in a safe environment that emphasizes awarness and respect to self as well as others.

Posted February 19, 2010
My child has been there for 9 years (k - 8th) I wish the school went to the 12th grade! My child has received a wonderful education in a great Christian atmosphere. There are plenty of extracurricular activities for the children to get involved in as well.

Posted November 18, 2009
I have three children at this school and the education is excellent. The christian environment has allowed my children to gain self confidence. They are challenged daily in their academic studies. The teachers are willing to go out of their way to help my children with whatever they may need. I am very appreciative as to what Holy Family has offered to my husband, my children and I.

Posted February 15, 2008
My daughter is in the Montessori preschool at Holy Family. I cannot tell you what an amazing experience this has been for her and for our family. They have done units on Australia, the ocean, China, and my daughter really learns and absorbs things- like how an octopus eats a crab (how cool is that!) The teachers are wonderful- they challenge the children and expect great things from them and the staff is always friendly and kind. I feel like they truly care about each child and each family. I would recommend this school, and especially the Montessori preschool, to anyone who wants the best for his/her child. - Lucy Reyes

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted February 14, 2008
This school rocks! My children have been in this school since 1998. They love it! There is a definite family atmosphere. You won't find a finer staff than right here! If you want your child to be taught values, to soar academically, and to be nurtured in a Christian atmoshpere, then you need to come to HFS! There is no better start that I could give to my children,than a HFS education!

Posted January 26, 2008
This school has offerred my three children not only the opportunity to excel academically but also socially under the wonderful guidance of the staff and teachers at Holy Family. They are far better students and people because of the education they have received. My only wish would be to build the high school again so that my children could stay there until college.

Posted January 19, 2008
Our family LOVES this school, if I could give it a '6 star rating I would' I have a 4 and 6 year old. My six year old last summer wanted to practice getting up with her alarm clock so she wouldn't be late to school. My 4 y/o is in preschool--montessori program which is just wonderful, tremendous concept. The teachers are all top notch and certified. God has blessed us with this school. One of my favorite gifts is the ability when I'm off work to have lunch with my kids. When a child was waiting for pickup, it was cold didn't have a coat the teacher took off his and wrapped it around the child....a touching moment. You'll love this place Gene DeGiorgio

Holy Family School 4