Ashland, KY

Hager Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2014
Had a horrible 7 years there (with the exception of her 5th grade teacher and the special ed teacher). We had teachers tell us wrong information concerning IEP/504 guidelines (luckily we knew the right answers), had bullying issues that ignored until we mentioned HB 91, and to top it off my daughters 6th grade teacher called her out in front of class and told her "Stop using your Epilepsy as an excuse for why you can't remember things." I work in the field that I see a lot of different schools and how they differ in relation to kids with any disability/learning problems and can safely say I would recommend that they NOT send their child there.

Hager Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2013
I love it!! My son just started kindergarden this year and so far things are going great. His teacher Mrs. P is wonderful, she is sweet, compassionate, enthusiastic and trustworthy. It is clear that she cares for her students and that she knows what she's doing. My son couldn't be happier, he loves her, she has our family's complete trust.The principal is also really friendly, he is always available when needed, he's professional and very involved. I also love Jackie, she is awesome! super sweet and very helpful. She made us feel welcomed and was very attentive during the enrollment process. So overall we're really happy with Hager's Elementary their curriculums and high standards are the perfect start to a quality education.

Hager Elementary School 0

Posted April 12, 2010
I am a Mom of two children who are in their third year at Hager. We relocated to Ashland and were considering private school until we looked into Hager. You couldn't ask for a better learning environment, staff, academics and extracurricular activities to be offered at the elementary level. Superior learning in an excellent environment!

Hager Elementary School 5

Posted February 06, 2008

Hager Elementary School
1600 Blackburn Ave, Ashland, KY  41101
Last modified Hager Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hager Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top