Poage Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2008

Poage Elementary School 5

Posted December 27, 2007
Poage is a wonderful elementary school. It is a small school, each classroom has two teachers. Every child gets personalized attention. The test scores for Poage show this. Poage was listed as the top 5 percent in the wole state in test scores. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

Poage Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
I am a grandparent of an ADHD student at Poage. He has received so much help from the teachers and the principal, I am so pleased. The after school extra help has been wonderful and when we had a chance to go to Florida for a once in a lifetime trip towards the end of the school year, he was allowed to go with us. Sometimes, a child needs a break or two, especially the ADHD student. What he experienced, first hand in Florida, can only be imagined by many. I believe he learned quite a bit first hand, thank you for allowing us to share with him this learning experience.

Poage Elementary School
3215 South 29th St, Ashland, KY  41102
Last modified Poage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Poage Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top