Bardstown, KY

Posted November 01, 2010
Individual attention, caring teachers, small classes, great extracurricular activities, challenging curriculum

Posted February 22, 2009
I enjoy the school thoroughly. Upon finding out I was going to attend Bethlehem, I was shocked, and told my parents that the only types of people that lived, worked, and went to school in Bardstown were total snobs, and that I would never, ever even think of attending that school. Friends, I was wrong. The people that live, work, and go to school (especially at Bethlehem) are some of the nicest, most courteous people you'll ever meet in your lifetime. The teachers are fantastic, the students are well-behaved, clean-cut and mannerly, and the parents are involved in their child's/children's life/lives. I enjoy going to school every day, learning new concepts, and striving to become the best that I can be. I think that it's because Christ's continual and utter prescence in the school makes it so unique and empowering. Thank you Bethlehem, for making me.....me.

Posted September 11, 2008
Bethlehem is a school that develops the minds of each individual child, giving them a strong foundation to acquire the tools needs to accomplish any desires a child has of reaching their full expectation. With teachers that exhibit strong background and degrees in their educational areas of expertise. They have set the standard in there classed to be reached by there student which help them to deal with class structure, discipline and time management, while allowing them to prepare for attending college. With the teachers high credentials they require students to meet their highest potential and direct them toward there college goals. I feel that there academic and spiritual based curriculum will be the stepping stone for any student looking to succeed. Bethlehem is the real BHS! Stop by and check it out for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Posted July 14, 2008
Bethlehem has continually striven to meet the needs oa a christ based school that prepares young adults for college. With a wide array of ap & dual credit courses, bethlehem has the highest act test average in the area.

Bethlehem High School