Bad
Good

This school, its staff, and administrators certainly deserve an above excellent rating. The dedication to the student's education, health, well being, and growth are evident in every aspect and competitive on a national level. I can't imagine educating my child anywhere else. My daughter has flourished in this environment. I am personally impressed with my daughter's teacher's involvement in her success by providing me with constant feedback, encouragement, and advice that has more than served to be beneficial on exponential levels in our family's quest to insure the most quality education possible. Kuddos Bardstown. A+++

They have the most wonderful kindergarden and second grade teachers that I have ever met. You can not go wrong with any of them. First grade I would not quite say the same but there are a few great ones there. The office staff is wonderful, I trust them totally with protecting my children from strangers. The principals are very friendly and try their best to show a very 'family' type of setting. They take care of all the children like they were their own. I only have one child left here for this year and I am surely going to miss it.

Last modified Bardstown Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2