Posted June 15, 2012
Wonderful school. Very caring staff and great principal. Good students. You couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted November 20, 2010
I would rate CFS above average to excellent. I found second grade material for home schooled programs that CFS has taught in Kindergarten. The foundations in academic and faith is immeasurable. The only downside to this school is that the sponsoring church and it's administration completes all business in secret. They are rather cliquish and outsiders are welcomed to volunteer but don't expect to make a break through and to have the administration to listen to any ideas that didn't originate within their circle of influence. We are not members of the church so we have always felt as outsiders, even though we have been there since pre-k 4 and k5. We have not seen any changes since new church leadership in the past year. The Church appoints the board of education, they appoint one couple member, the parents "elect" one couple member, and the administration elects one couple member. A total of six members are on the board. No other churches or outside faith groups have a voice beyond the "board".

Posted August 12, 2008
I attended public school until I entered CFS in my senior year. The standards of education were greater and the 1 on 1 between the teachers and students was more rewarding through that one year than the other 11 years of public school. If I still lived near CFS, I would do all I could to ensure she attended.

Christian Fellowship School 4

Posted September 18, 2007
This school gives a great elementary foundation for average children with an acceleration of the circullum by challenging them for excellence. The biblical foundation that is learned is remarkable

Christian Fellowship School
1343 U.S. 68, Benton, KY  42025
Last modified Christian Fellowship School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Fellowship School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top