Posted August 12, 2012
My children attended Silver Creek, but for the first time in ten years I have no more 'Bobcats'. (SAD!) SC has been like extended family to both me and my children. The administration, staff, and teachers have always been welcoming and professional. I have always felt safe and comfortable knowing my that my children were in good hands. Silver Creek is not only a nuturing environment but a competitive educational environment as well. I'm thankful my children received their educational start at Silver Creek. Love this school!!

Posted November 06, 2011
I can't say enough great things about Silver Creek! We have had a new principal for a few years now and things have changed for the better with her. My children have always thought the kids were nice here and they fit right in no matter how much money you make, or where you're from. They'll take you in with open arms! They're like family to my children. The staff go beyond what they're expected to. Fall festival is awesome! The principal here can not be complimented enough about the awesome job that she does as principal! She's developed a great love for reading, and interacts one on one with the children. You can tell she has a lot of experience and a love for what she does. She cares about each child and so does the staff. I always feel my children are safe when they leave for school on the school bus and I know they are well taken care of. I know they're learning to be a fantastic reader and preparing for the road to success as a college-bound student. Thank you Silver Creek Elementary!!!! I'm glad you're a part of my children's lives.

Posted September 10, 2011
I love this school! We had a new principal come to Silver Creek a few years ago and she has made wonderful improvements!! She is very interested in the students succeeding and the parents staying informed. I have two children who have attended this school and they love it as well. The teachers are excellent! The PTO has been wonderful in the past but, is currently not as good as it has been. The PTO generally has a large parent involvement and does a great job supporting the school and students.

Posted July 16, 2011
I have had 1 encounter where I disliked a teacher A LOT. but she however still helped me and made me the student I am today. Silver Creek Is OUTSTANDING in everything they do. They made me proud to be a bobcat and I will never forget the ones I have to leave behind. Silver Creek built my foundation to life and now Foley Middle school and Madison Southern high school will build the rest! Our principal drove early in the morning searching for us a place to go because of power outage. <3 I love my family at SC. I walked those halls when I was 4 and now I'm 12. I can still see my handprints on the wall. My footprints on the ground. And my Love and hardwork put into Silver Creek Test papers that were sent to Frankfort. I will love Silver Creek and I will cherish memories of happy moments and even some sad moments that the GREAT teachers helped me overcome. When I graduate from Harvard the first people I'm going to thank is Silver Creek Elementary. Without you Silver Creek, I wouldn't be able to do the things I am capable of. :) I even remeber loosing my first tooth at school! <3 Well anyways, It breaks my heart that it's time for Middle school. For you SC. HATS OF TO SILVER CREEK ELEM.!

Posted May 11, 2010
because the teachers really care about their students and love their job. I think they do a great job!! Thanks everyone, from teachers to janitor to bus drivers to staff. You are very much appreciated!!

Posted September 30, 2009

Posted October 23, 2008
I grew up around this area and SC has always had a very good reputation. Now that I have 2 children at SC, I find that their reputation holds true. They have excellent teachers who really do care about students. Thank you to all the teachers and staff at SC!

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted July 28, 2008
I can't believe some of the rude remarks that I just read! I moved here last summer and my child completed one whole year at Silver Creek in Berea. He has actually done much better here. The teachers are very involved with him and myself. I think they do a great job and I have heard nothing but positive things from other people about Silver Creek since we moved here. Keep up the good work!

Silver Creek Elementary School 3

Posted June 16, 2008

Silver Creek Elementary School
75 Old US 25 North, Berea, KY  40403
Last modified Silver Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top