Berea, KY

Posted December 09, 2009
This school is awesome. The first grade teachers love their students and my child loves to go to school every day.

Posted June 29, 2009
Shannon Johnson Elementary is a wonderful school. The staff and teachers are genuine and really care about the kids they teach. We moved to Berea from Houston, TX. It was a culture shock and I wondered how a small town school could afford to give my kids what a bigger city school could. I was amazed! When you walk in the doors you feel welcome. There is a discplined but loving environment. Goals are set high and the staff is there to help the kids attain those goals in any way they can. My kids all read on greade levels 2-3 grades higher than the grade they are in. The teachers are eager to teach and welcome parents to help in any way they can. We are moving again and I am so sad that my children will have to leave such a wonderful school.

Posted May 31, 2008

Posted December 01, 2005

Shannon Johnson Elementary School
109 Oakwood Dr, Berea, KY  40403
Last modified Shannon Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shannon Johnson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top