Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

BGJHS has a zero tolerance policy for bullying

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

We don't have a child with disabilities but the teachers we see are always working hard with them.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Mr. Otto and Mrs. Hopkins are outstanding leaders! They ask for feedback often and know you by name.

Develops character: Strongly agree

BGJHS offers multiple programs to develop character and work on leadership skills.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We hear from the teachers often for progress checks and to also make suggestions to help them improve.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They do assign more homework vs the county. However, our children are learning more at BGJHS so it is working.

Our children transferred to BGJHS this year from Warren County. We cannot tell you how impressed we are with this school! They are very organized and communicate with the parents and students using multiple forms of media. The teachers are very focused on learning and preparing the students for high school. The teachers and staff are very professional and work hard to ensure the kids are learning, not just getting by. We thought we were getting the best in the county. However, from what we have seen so far, BGJHS has a much more disciplined curriculum with a focus on learning, not the appearance of that environement. BGJHS is an outstanding school.

I was contacted by my child's homework teacher personally the first week of school. She just wanted to give positive feedback concerning her contact with my child. It impressed me that she cared enough to take time out of her busy schedule. I delivered to school material my child had left and needed that day. Everyone was very helpful, smiling. and my child received her material immediately from the staff. As a retired teacher I'd like to say SUPER! Keep up your excellent work. I appreciate it Thanks ,Sue Harrison

encourage parent involvment, strong academics

I went to this school and I loved how most teachers know what they were teaching and really had students envoled in there class, but there is no student concail only a leadership team that is suppose to repeasent all grades when they have no other grade envloved except 8th.

Last modified Bowling Green Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.