Bowling Green, KY

Posted August 18, 2015
I was contacted by my child's homework teacher personally the first week of school. She just wanted to give positive feedback concerning her contact with my child. It impressed me that she cared enough to take time out of her busy schedule. I delivered to school material my child had left and needed that day. Everyone was very helpful, smiling. and my child received her material immediately from the staff. As a retired teacher I'd like to say SUPER! Keep up your excellent work. I appreciate it Thanks ,Sue Harrison

Posted October 01, 2009
encourage parent involvment, strong academics

Posted July 27, 2009
I went to this school and I loved how most teachers know what they were teaching and really had students envoled in there class, but there is no student concail only a leadership team that is suppose to repeasent all grades when they have no other grade envloved except 8th.

Posted August 11, 2008
I currently have two students attending BGJHS and am very pleased with their education. The needs of my children and all children have been and continue to be met on a daily basis. Thank you BGJHS faculty and staff for your hard work and dedication.

Bowling Green Junior High School 2

Posted April 07, 2008
This school fails to challenge gifted children and has no program suited to their particular needs. Many attempts have been made to discuss this issue with the principal but she is unmoved and refuses to acknowlege that this is an funcion of a school. Parent input is not welcome at this school.

Posted March 11, 2008
I am currently going to this school, and I love every part of it. The school receives full marks in everything.

900 Campbell Ln, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified Bowling Green Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowling Green Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top