Bowling Green, KY

Posted June 03, 2014
I attended this school for 11th and 12th grade and graduated in 2009. I had previously attended Warren East Middle and High Schools and I can say without a doubt that the learning environment and passion of the teachers was MUCH better here than at WEMS/WEHS. Every teacher at BGHS that I had made me feel like he/she deeply cared about me and my education and pushed me to excel in every possible way. BGHS' number of National Merit Finalists outnumbered those of all four Warren County high schools by itself! Truly a great school.

Bowling Green High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers and administration care about their students; a great place to learn good habits and become motivated for achieving life's goals.

Posted September 18, 2009
BG excells in academics, the arts, and sports. It's a place full of school spirit and Purple Pride.

Posted October 18, 2008
I have attended this school for all of my highschool life, and I can say with absolute certainty that there is no finer, and more rounded, institution to be had in the state of Kentucky. Not only does it have an impressive academic record (especially considering the diversity of its student populous), but it also provides a rich and diverse array of extracurricular activities as well as some of the best and most enriching humanities and arts courses one can find - Infact their band is going to the KMEA Music Conference in Lexington this year, an honor bestowed upon only two highschool bands in the state per year.

Posted October 09, 2008

Posted December 08, 2007

Posted December 19, 2004
- a former student

Bowling Green High School 4

Posted September 09, 2003

Bowling Green High School
1801 Rockingham Ln, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified Bowling Green High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bowling Green High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top