Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Bowling Green High School 2

Posted June 28, 2016
I went to BGHS for all four years, and while things certainly could've been worse, it was not a particularly good experience. Most kids were mean, most teachers were apathetic, and the curriculum was far too easy. There were exceptions--teachers that could actually inspire students, or were at least willing to help students who could manage to inspire themselves--but they were few. Given that the Gatton Academy is now available, I would never recommend BGHS to anyone seriously interested in academic excellence.

Bowling Green High School 1

Posted February 13, 2016
I moved out of state to Bowling Green High School and my family and I picked this school based off the positive reviews--all false, people in Bowling Green have a warped communal mindset that BGHS is the best high school around. Bowling Green high school makes me feel like I am at a juvenile delinquent center. I see multiple drug deals, fights, and people skipping per day. The academics here are offending, I am not challenged whatsoever--I feel like I am in the second grade. Would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted June 03, 2014
I attended this school for 11th and 12th grade and graduated in 2009. I had previously attended Warren East Middle and High Schools and I can say without a doubt that the learning environment and passion of the teachers was MUCH better here than at WEMS/WEHS. Every teacher at BGHS that I had made me feel like he/she deeply cared about me and my education and pushed me to excel in every possible way. BGHS' number of National Merit Finalists outnumbered those of all four Warren County high schools by itself! Truly a great school.

Bowling Green High School

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers and administration care about their students; a great place to learn good habits and become motivated for achieving life's goals.

Posted September 18, 2009
BG excells in academics, the arts, and sports. It's a place full of school spirit and Purple Pride.

Posted October 18, 2008
I have attended this school for all of my highschool life, and I can say with absolute certainty that there is no finer, and more rounded, institution to be had in the state of Kentucky. Not only does it have an impressive academic record (especially considering the diversity of its student populous), but it also provides a rich and diverse array of extracurricular activities as well as some of the best and most enriching humanities and arts courses one can find - Infact their band is going to the KMEA Music Conference in Lexington this year, an honor bestowed upon only two highschool bands in the state per year.

Bowling Green High School
1801 Rockingham Ln, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified Bowling Green High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.