Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 15, 2015
My child has been at TC Cherry for three yrs now and I feel that it is the best school in the Bowling Green-Warren county area. The teachers are great with the children! I will stay in this area just so she can learn from the best!!!!!!!

T C Cherry Elementary School 2

Posted November 03, 2014
They are not very informative to parents in timely manner. Information is either not given at all or not in enough time. They look for ways out of hard situations instead of finding a solution that is fact based instead of owning the problem. If I did not live in this district I would no let my children attend. It's sad there are a few good teachers who deserve a better workplace. In their case I'm glad they are willing to see a child's potential.

T C Cherry Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2014
Our school is a fun providing place for kids of all ages grades pre-k - 5. All teachers and students are a great example for our school and district. T C Cherry is also known as a blue ribbon school.

Posted June 28, 2010
My son attended Kindergarten here. The teachers this year have been fabulous. Everyone there is very caring and they want the children to succeed. Everyone told me that this wasn't a good school, but I couldn't disagree more. They have helped my son grow academically as well as in maturity in one short year. Thank you TC Cherry.

Posted September 18, 2009
We have the best kids, parents, and staff in the whole world. We love our new building and are learning to be responsible citizens as we work to be a green school.

Posted July 23, 2009
Very personable staff. Made us feel right at home.

Posted April 26, 2005
T.C. Cherry is an excellent School, my children have been going there for 7 years now! The principal is great, the teachers are great and the entire staff down to the cafe. workers! I have not had one problem with anything or anybody! My daughter is now in Jr. High and in my opinion she is very intellegent thanks to T.C. Cherry! I have one in Kindergarten now and she loves every minute of it. Thanks to all the staff and teachers for all you have done and all your doing!

1001 Liberty Way, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified T C Cherry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.