Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My child has been at TC Cherry for three yrs now and I feel that it is the best school in the Bowling Green-Warren county area. The teachers are great with the children! I will stay in this area just so she can learn from the best!!!!!!!

They are not very informative to parents in timely manner. Information is either not given at all or not in enough time. They look for ways out of hard situations instead of finding a solution that is fact based instead of owning the problem. If I did not live in this district I would no let my children attend. It's sad there are a few good teachers who deserve a better workplace. In their case I'm glad they are willing to see a child's potential.

Our school is a fun providing place for kids of all ages grades pre-k - 5. All teachers and students are a great example for our school and district. T C Cherry is also known as a blue ribbon school.

My son attended Kindergarten here. The teachers this year have been fabulous. Everyone there is very caring and they want the children to succeed. Everyone told me that this wasn't a good school, but I couldn't disagree more. They have helped my son grow academically as well as in maturity in one short year. Thank you TC Cherry.

We have the best kids, parents, and staff in the whole world. We love our new building and are learning to be responsible citizens as we work to be a green school.

Very personable staff. Made us feel right at home.

Last modified T C Cherry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.