Bowling Green, KY

Posted July 21, 2011
Our 20 year old daughter that is in college now went to Lost River.She was valivictorian of her class when she graduated & got a full ride scholarsip to a private college she applied to.Now our son is 10 & he goes there.They both have always been in Gifted & Talented & have always had straight A's on there report cards.We are very,very proud of our children but,I believe Lost River and the teachers helped them along.Our daughter & son both love it there. Thanks

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted January 24, 2009

Lost River Elementary School 2

Posted October 14, 2008
Some teachers give excuses saying, 'I have too many children to accomodate your child,' instead of coming up w/a plan to help your child while the principal sits by and lets this happens.

Lost River Elementary School 3

Posted September 22, 2008
I think this school is a okay school.The teachers that i as a parent had to be in contact with have been great with my kids.The front office needs a little help.In my opinon they are lazy and dont really want to do there job that they are there to do.With an exception for the new lady this year.She is and has been very helpfull to me eveytime I've had to come to the school.The other lady has a bit of an attitude.

Lost River Elementary School 2

Posted June 02, 2008
my daughter attended lost river in 2007 for 2 1/2 months and it was disaterous. No communication between teacher and parent and the principal and vice principal were no better. Where are the rewards for all of there achievment like at warren elementary? they(lost river) may put out a better student now adays but but it has to be a give and take relationship.

Posted April 01, 2008

Lost River Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2008
I have a son in the 4th grade and a daughter in kindergarten at Lost River. We recently moved to KY from CA and I am impressed with the school and love their teachers. My son is in 4th grade and has struggled with reading since kindergarten, but since attending Lost River I have seen a HUGE improvement. Everyday my children come home and tell me all about the new things they have learned. It is excititng to see my children discussing how magnets work and other things they have learned in school.

Posted November 02, 2007
Lost River continues to lead the way in academic and social areas. Their reading program produces phenomenal results. The adminstration and teachers of Lost River have placed student learning at the top of their priority list and provide a positive environment for learning. Any child would be priviledged to attend this school.

Posted August 07, 2007

Lost River Elementary School
450 Modern Way, Bowling Green, KY  42101
Last modified Lost River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lost River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top