Bad
Good

Love Bristow! Love Bristow teachers! I have two children and a niece that attend Bristow Elem. They range from preschool, 1st, and 3rd. The past and present teachers have been nothing but blessing in my children's lives. They are eager to learn and supported and motivated every step of the way. Extra curricular activities are encouraged as well and we take part in Girl Scouts and a few different sports where the parents have the opportunity to step up and volunteer.

My children started at Bristow in 4th and 1st grades. I was leary of allowing them to go to this school, based on the state scores, but have been nothing but pleased with the quality of the education my children receive here. The administrators and the teaching staff, along with the support staff, have always been welcoming and accomodating. My children both score high on the standardized tests each year (as high as and/or higher than they scored at alvaton elementary and cumberland trace elementary). We have had very few issues with other students as far as bullying/ classroom environment. I am VERY pleasantly surprised with our experience at Bristow and I am continuing to send my kids here even though we have recently moved into a "better" school district. I feel that this school does the absolute BEST with the conditions they are given to work within and couldn't imagine having a better, more well rounded learning environment for my students. As an active parent volunteer and a family member of a Bristow staff member, I see a lot of what goes on inside the school and I have no qualms with how Mrs. Wolfram or her staff handle the operations.

This school is NOT at all for a child who needs extra help , there are to many students , and if your child is struggling he or she will be lost in the shuffle .

Bristow is a great school with a caring staff who work to educate all children with love and understanding.

My daughter has been going to Bristow since kindergarten.I don't like all of the school's policies,but my daughter has had alot of good experiences at this school.She's on Honor Roll,Leadership,and likes most of her teachers.Typical 11 year old.She has really grown into herself over the last few years.She's confidant in her abilities and getting more so every year.

My daughter has been going to this school for 3 years and we've been very pleased. Our daughter has excelled academically. The teachers are completely awesome (well, the 1-3 grade teachers, we haven't gotten to the higher grades yet). All staff, including the principal, are extremely nice and professional. Kudos to Mrs. Jourdan, Mrs. Richmond, and Ms. Jones, they've done a wonderful job with our daughter.

i have two children at bristow and they love thier teachers, i think very highly of the school and its staff.

I am totally dissatisfied with Bristow. They give a lot of lip service to 'performance and critical thinking' but I'm not seeing it. I think they're TRYING, but honestly, the punitiveness is so ingrained in this school that they don't even see it. I removed my daughter because I truely believe that school was damaging to her. We are homeschooling now.

I love this school, as a parent of a special needs child Bristow has always gone above and beyond to meet the needs of my child.

Bristow is a excellent school the staff there is so informative and helpful in addressing the needs of the students. Our children are happy there and love all the teachers

Last modified Bristow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.