Bowling Green, KY

Posted September 18, 2013
I was a student at Cumberland trace back in the mid 70's, and the school had high standards then. When I moved from Alvaton to CT district I was worried because Alvaton was a good experience. However CTES is higher than any expectation I could have. Teachers are top notched in training and experience. The teachers really do care about the children's learning and are very in tune making students feel empowered. Dr Evans runs a very tight ship and knows each and every move in the school.

Posted August 12, 2012
Cumberland Trace is a school where everyone that works there cares about the students and helping them succeed. I've never seen a school with so many people that really and truly, honestly care about the pupils. Cumberland Trace in my opinion is the best school in Bowling Green, KY. I wish my daughter was still attending there but she's now moved to middle school.

Posted March 12, 2010
Cumberland Trace is an exceptional school. The staff is incredible and Dr.Evans(principal) is the best. We have 4 children at this school and have been very happy.

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted October 15, 2009
Awesome school!!!!!!! I am fortunate my children attend there.

Posted October 01, 2009
I give this school 5 stars. THe pricipal Dr. Mary Evans is outstanding and know every little thing that is going on it that school. She is willing to go that extra mile for all the students, she lets them know THEY are important, and is there for them. The teachers are GREAT and go out of their way even after school is ended to help! I can not say enough!

Posted October 01, 2009
Compared to one of the other local schools, we love Cumberland Trace. The area went thru redistricting and we were one of the areas that was affected. It is a blessing. We thought Briarwood was a nice school, but Cumberland Trace is awesome. The pricipal is such a loving, wonderful lady, that keeps the children first. The school may be old, but there is alot to offer inside. Spanish for primary students? Yes, and they love it. Tiger Bucks are awarded as the children are recognized for good behaviors. The kids are then allowed to 'spend' their money in the 'store' set up with 'rewards'. I prefer this as to my child getting candy everyday for rewards. This school is just awesome. They are working on being more green, and are really conscious of their surroundings. I just cannot say enough...

Cumberland Trace Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
Best administration and staff I have ever seen. Mrs. Evans, the principal, knows all of her students and they all love her.

Cumberland Trace Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2009
since my daughter has been attending this school ,her grades are not good .I have ask 3 or more times in the last month for feedback on my daughters scores. i havent gotten much feedback. I am a very upset parent and hope that something is to change. My faith in cumberland trace is not good. I am very very upset.

Posted March 01, 2007

Cumberland Trace Elementary School
830 Cumberland Tr, Bowling Green, KY  42103
Last modified Cumberland Trace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cumberland Trace Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top