Bad
Good

I love the way the teachers interact with the children. My child has been in attendance with Rich Pond since 2013, and since transferring to this wonderful school from lost river elementary, I have seen a HUGE change in my child's academics. All teachers, staff and of course Dr Costellow are so compassionate about each and every child it amazes me that my child loves waking up in the morning and looks forward to learning! According to the kids, learning is so much there! GO RICH POND!

Develops character: Strongly agree

My child comes home happy and ready to learn, she speaks nothing but great things about the school

New Principal that was formerly at the middle school as the assistant - He is the best! The teachers are fantastic and one teacher will be featured on Kelly and Michael on ABC tv as a finalist for teacher of the year - she was nominated by a fellow teacher --- should say it all there. Best elementary school in the county hands down and I don't even have a child there any more!

My son is in first grade at Rich Pond. He was new this year and has transitioned well. I really like the small amount of students at the school. I believe on this site it says they have over 700 students but, that was a few years ago. Now, I think it's only 300 to 400. So, you really get that small town community atmosphere. The principle and teachers are really great and easy to communicate with. My son will have many more enjoyable years at Rich Pond!

Principal leadership is absolutely horrendous. Rules his staff with the iron fisted heavy handedness expected of the myopic bully that he is. If your child needs special services, don't expect to get it here unless mandated by law. Gifted and talented is a behavioral issue to be quashed and rooted out.

I can t say enough about the experienced we have had at Rich Pond. As a traveling father I have not had as much interaction with my kids school as my wife, however, we have sent our three boys here and every year the quality of teachers and the level of education my kids have learned is remarkable. Rich Pond, keep up the great work and thank you!!!!!!

When we were house hunting, we were looking specifically at school districts. Everyone told us what a good school Richpond was, but it has gone above and beyond all of our expectations. I can't imagine my daughter going anywhere else!

My daughter loved this school. Most of the teachers are wonderful. It is an old school without all the frills but it's great.

Last modified Rich Pond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.