Bowling Green, KY

Rich Pond Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2012
Principal leadership is absolutely horrendous. Rules his staff with the iron fisted heavy handedness expected of the myopic bully that he is. If your child needs special services, don't expect to get it here unless mandated by law. Gifted and talented is a behavioral issue to be quashed and rooted out.

Posted June 28, 2011
I can t say enough about the experienced we have had at Rich Pond. As a traveling father I have not had as much interaction with my kids school as my wife, however, we have sent our three boys here and every year the quality of teachers and the level of education my kids have learned is remarkable. Rich Pond, keep up the great work and thank you!!!!!!

Posted March 10, 2010

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted September 27, 2007
When we were house hunting, we were looking specifically at school districts. Everyone told us what a good school Richpond was, but it has gone above and beyond all of our expectations. I can't imagine my daughter going anywhere else!

Rich Pond Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2007
My daughter loved this school. Most of the teachers are wonderful. It is an old school without all the frills but it's great.

Posted September 10, 2006
Rich Pond Elementary is the best school. I sent my child there for 5 years and she recived an exellent education for those years!

Posted February 21, 2006
Both my husband and I are involved parents who agonized over our son beginning kindergarden this year. Both of us have work in fields related to either youth or education, and we had concerns over what public schools might have to offer our child. We have been thrilled by what we have found at Rich Pond. Our son has the best teacher we could ever imagine. She has worked with us to be the best we can be for our child, and that is no small task! It has meant much extra time and attention to all three of us, but it has paid off again and again. Not only has his teacher been supportative, caring, and interested in academic excellence, but we have also found that in the other teachers, administrators, and parents whom we have met. I am proud to be a 'Bulldog' parent. Thanks, too, to Mr. Holland!

Rich Pond Elementary School
530 Rich Pond Rd, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified Rich Pond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rich Pond Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top