Bowling Green, KY

Posted May 01, 2015
New Principal that was formerly at the middle school as the assistant - He is the best! The teachers are fantastic and one teacher will be featured on Kelly and Michael on ABC tv as a finalist for teacher of the year - she was nominated by a fellow teacher --- should say it all there. Best elementary school in the county hands down and I don't even have a child there any more!

Posted January 21, 2015
My son is in first grade at Rich Pond. He was new this year and has transitioned well. I really like the small amount of students at the school. I believe on this site it says they have over 700 students but, that was a few years ago. Now, I think it's only 300 to 400. So, you really get that small town community atmosphere. The principle and teachers are really great and easy to communicate with. My son will have many more enjoyable years at Rich Pond!

Rich Pond Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2012
Principal leadership is absolutely horrendous. Rules his staff with the iron fisted heavy handedness expected of the myopic bully that he is. If your child needs special services, don't expect to get it here unless mandated by law. Gifted and talented is a behavioral issue to be quashed and rooted out.

Posted June 28, 2011
I can t say enough about the experienced we have had at Rich Pond. As a traveling father I have not had as much interaction with my kids school as my wife, however, we have sent our three boys here and every year the quality of teachers and the level of education my kids have learned is remarkable. Rich Pond, keep up the great work and thank you!!!!!!

Posted March 10, 2010

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted September 27, 2007
When we were house hunting, we were looking specifically at school districts. Everyone told us what a good school Richpond was, but it has gone above and beyond all of our expectations. I can't imagine my daughter going anywhere else!

Rich Pond Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2007
My daughter loved this school. Most of the teachers are wonderful. It is an old school without all the frills but it's great.

Posted September 10, 2006
Rich Pond Elementary is the best school. I sent my child there for 5 years and she recived an exellent education for those years!

Rich Pond Elementary School
530 Rich Pond Rd, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified Rich Pond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rich Pond Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top