Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son went there for six years had nothing but trouble with bullies and nothing was ever done about it by the principle. My daughter is in her 3rd year as a student and the issues have not gotten better. She constantly askings to be moved to another school. Principal is not concerned with any actual bullying.

Rockfield is great! My daughter finally excelled in her school work. Ms. Dilsaver was great at boosting my daughters confidence. For the first time she received straight A's. She actually liked going to school they made learning fun and interesting. I'm so glad she attended Rockfield!

Rockfield is an excellent school with awesome teachers. I have two daughters in this school and they love it. The entire staff is family oriented and super nice to work with. I feel very blessed to be involved in this school. Keep up the good work, Rockfield!

my daughter was a former student and the teachers were super. Ms Webb and Ms Eichelberger were her favorite people.

My sister loves Rockfield Elementary, She has Been going here for about 3yrs. We have no problems out of the teachers. I feel it is the best Elementary School in Bowling Green.

Rockfield is a great school. The principal has created a family atmosphere, and the teachers constantly go the extra mile to help the children. I am involved as a volunteer, and I see so many positive things in the classrooms and in the staff. I am so thankful that my daughter is able to attend Rockfield.

Last modified Rockfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.