Bad
Good

Posted June 07, 2013
Rockfield is great! My daughter finally excelled in her school work. Ms. Dilsaver was great at boosting my daughters confidence. For the first time she received straight A's. She actually liked going to school they made learning fun and interesting. I'm so glad she attended Rockfield!

Posted January 17, 2011
Rockfield is an excellent school with awesome teachers. I have two daughters in this school and they love it. The entire staff is family oriented and super nice to work with. I feel very blessed to be involved in this school. Keep up the good work, Rockfield!

Rockfield Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
my daughter was a former student and the teachers were super. Ms Webb and Ms Eichelberger were her favorite people.

Posted October 05, 2007
My sister loves Rockfield Elementary, She has Been going here for about 3yrs. We have no problems out of the teachers. I feel it is the best Elementary School in Bowling Green.

Posted February 07, 2007
Rockfield is a great school. The principal has created a family atmosphere, and the teachers constantly go the extra mile to help the children. I am involved as a volunteer, and I see so many positive things in the classrooms and in the staff. I am so thankful that my daughter is able to attend Rockfield.

Posted June 15, 2005
This is what school my kids go to and my youngest son was needing extra help and his math teacher came to our home and tutored him. you talk about caring for tha kids, rockfield does.

Rockfield Elementary School
7597 Russellville Rd, Bowling Green, KY  42101
Last modified Rockfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top