Bowling Green, KY

Posted November 27, 2012
Awesome School with great teachers, staff and students. I think this is one of the better schools in Bowling Green. DOn't know why people think this is a bad school.

Posted October 13, 2010
It's a very good school with good teachers

Posted December 02, 2009
My boys have loved their teachers like family members both years now. It puts my mind at ease knowing they are not only learning, but more importantly cared about. They are actually disapointed when school is out!! They are developing a love of learning at an early age which I believe is only possible through caring staff. Way to go Mrs. Daniels, Mrs. Reed, Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Horn!!!

Posted October 03, 2009
Warren Elementary has the best teachers...they are caring and they are open to new ideas. Each of them is aware of and appreciates the diversity of the children and allows it to make the school even better.

Posted August 13, 2009
Great school system, the best in the state. High quality teachers.

Warren Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2008
This school doesn't teach the students much at all. They don't give any homework and when we asked why, they said their policy is 'less work, more understanding'. Their policy is why the students score so low on state tests. Half of the students are on the honor roll but score low on state tests. That should tell everybody that the school is just not teaching the students.

Warren Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted January 28, 2008
I am very happy that my son loves to go to school & loves his teachers. I have only the best things to say about how the staff & faculty are very involved with the students & my sons teachers always let me know what is going on & if there is ever a problem. I could not ask for better teachers..

Posted January 25, 2006
I found the faculty and staff at Warren Elementary exemplary in so many ways. The principal and assistant principal are caring and very involved in all aspects of the school. Parent involvement is encouraged and nurtured! The staff is top notch and completely child centered. The atmosphere is one of cooperation between the school and the home and parents are welcome at all times! The faculty has impressive credentials and do their best to ensure that each child succeeds!

Posted October 31, 2005
I love this school, the parent involvement is very encouraged which makes me feel better about my son coming here.

Warren Elementary School
1846 Loop Dr, Bowling Green, KY  42101
Last modified Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top