Bowling Green, KY

Posted June 18, 2013
I love going to this school! There sports times are good, and there school spirt is good they have a Mascot suit ( there the gators) , and there teachers are nice and funny:) I'm a student at Drakes Creek and I love it! :)

Posted June 25, 2011
The school is wonderful! And I enjoy going to it. The academics are wonderful and the teachers really push you.

Posted March 31, 2010

Drakes Creek Middle School 4

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009
A wonderful school, I enjoy learning in it and love the teachers.

Posted October 22, 2008

Drakes Creek Middle School 0

Posted September 03, 2008
Drakes Creek is a wonderful School. I went there the first year it opened and now sending my daughter in her 8th grade year. The teachers are top notch and very good with the children. I love the School! a down side is traffic. Bus your children if possible, car rider lines are horrid!!

Drakes Creek Middle School 2

Posted February 21, 2008
This school is below average because they do not listen to the children. They children do not seem to matter to them as long as they get there work out of them.

Posted December 04, 2007
DCMS is a wonderful school. Discipline and academics are the top priority, and teachers have high expectations. Mr. Hutchison is a fair and caring principal, and always willing to talk with parents and understand their concerns. The 7th-grade teachers are fantastic!

Posted October 17, 2007
DCMS is one of the greatest schools in the District. I am a student and it's my 2nd year there. The Principal and Assistant principals take discipline very seriously. They also take our grades seriously too. I am very happy with my school and loving it.

Drakes Creek Middle School
704 Cypress Wood Ln, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified Drakes Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Drakes Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top