Bad
Good

Don't believe the number! Moss Middle gets a lower score because the population is diverse and includes many immigrants (including refugees) from around the world. The teachers are TOP NOTCH! My children all attended there and were all challenged, despite their being gifted learners.

I am a 8th grade student here . Here at moss the teachers are very respectful and highly dedicated to their student. We have a leadership class almost like jrotc but called dlc (dragon leadership corp) and us students have learned to be more respectful . I just love this school. Our 3 goals are 1.respect2.leadership and 3.academic excellence and 3 non-negotiables which are say yes maam no maam yes sir and no sir 2. Is to stand by your chair and wait to be seated.3. Respect

I'm an 8th grade student in Henry Moss Middle School and it is a very respectable school and highly educating :)! I love HMMS, it is without a doubt the greatest school!

I think MMS is a great school, but needs some improvements badly. For example we have no football field we ahve to use Warren Centrals. {Go Dub-C}}

i love moss moss has been good to me and my fellow classmates

Our third child started at Moss this year and, as always, we are pleased. Our older two are in college and successful - the eldest a Governor's Scholar and multiple scholarship recipient - and I've always told people that her success was largely due to the interest shown in her by Moss. From the principal to the guidance counselor to their teachers, all seemed to care about where they were headed and actively guided them toward the events, tests and activities that helped them get where they are now. We continue to benefit from the knowledge, expertise and willingness to actively guide students that typifies Moss leadership. And we are grateful for it.

I think Moss Middle is a great school. People perceive Moss as being low in academics but those are all just myths. I am excelling greatly in challenging courses. I love Moss and so does my mother.

Last modified Henry F. Moss Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.