Bowling Green, KY

Posted July 17, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009
This is a great school for learning. The teachers are great and realy support the students. It is by far the safest middle school in all of SOKY. It seriously lacks principle leadership. It is mostly ran by MR.metcalf who should be promoted to vice-principle or principle.

Warren East Middle School 1

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted February 03, 2009
This school is awesome! I can't believe how much they have taught me.

Posted January 08, 2009

Posted January 08, 2009
This is a very nicely kept school and it has very smart facualty and staff the students are very intelagent and athletic

Warren East Middle School 4

Posted August 05, 2008

Warren East Middle School 3

Posted July 24, 2008
i luv this school! i spent two pretty awesome yrs of my life here.

Warren East Middle School 4

Posted May 11, 2008
i love this school im about to leave in 2weeks though im going to high school but i love everyone great teachers

Warren East Middle School 0

Posted December 18, 2007
My opinions on this school vary. I enjoy knowing that I can come to school where the teachers act like humans. I am a cheerleader and I beleive that honestly, we are looked at different from other kids participating in other groups or clubs. On the other hand I beleive we are looked at with a higher expectation, because not doing well in school, means sitting out a game or even being cut off the team. But overall, I enjoy going to warren east because I love the teachers and students. Everyones like a little community.

Warren East Middle School
7031 Louisville Rd, Bowling Green, KY  42101
Last modified Warren East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren East Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top