Bowling Green, KY

Posted June 09, 2009
This is a great school for learning. The teachers are great and realy support the students. It is by far the safest middle school in all of SOKY. It seriously lacks principle leadership. It is mostly ran by MR.metcalf who should be promoted to vice-principle or principle.

Posted February 03, 2009
This school is awesome! I can't believe how much they have taught me.

Posted January 08, 2009
This is a very nicely kept school and it has very smart facualty and staff the students are very intelagent and athletic

Warren East Middle School 3

Posted July 24, 2008
i luv this school! i spent two pretty awesome yrs of my life here.

Warren East Middle School 4

Posted May 11, 2008
i love this school im about to leave in 2weeks though im going to high school but i love everyone great teachers

Warren East Middle School

Posted December 18, 2007
My opinions on this school vary. I enjoy knowing that I can come to school where the teachers act like humans. I am a cheerleader and I beleive that honestly, we are looked at different from other kids participating in other groups or clubs. On the other hand I beleive we are looked at with a higher expectation, because not doing well in school, means sitting out a game or even being cut off the team. But overall, I enjoy going to warren east because I love the teachers and students. Everyones like a little community.

Warren East Middle School 4

Posted March 28, 2007
Overall the teachers are good. The principal is uninvolved. The children are bright and ready to learn. The discipline is too restrictive for independent thinking. Sports programs are good. Good coaching staff. Some of the children don't need constant monitoring and this does not allow them to grow.

Warren East Middle School 1

Posted December 03, 2005
The academics are ok but the school is over populated and the princapal doesn't do much of anything. great 8th grade band and choir. the teachers seem to be stereotypical agianst jocks and cheerleaders though, it is really weird. Most the parents at this school arn't involved.

Warren East Middle School
7031 Louisville Rd, Bowling Green, KY  42101
Last modified Warren East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren East Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top