Bad
Good

DO Not send your kids to this school. Especially if they have any special needs. My stepson is a 5th grader there with ADHD, dyslexia, and other learning disabilities and they treat him like leftovers. Shoved aside then eventually forgotten about. Also, FOUR times we have called to let them know he should be a car rider instead of ride the bus or vice versa and they get it wrong and he ends up stuck at school or yes, even dropped off at home with no one there. Then they make him cry by blaming him and saying it's his fault because he didn't read the note they gave him correctly. He reads at 1st grade level and has ADHD and they expect him to be responsible for how he gets home. I tried to resolve the situation and they blamed me and were condescending and basically teamed up like bullies and tried to belittle me. I'm taking it to the Media if it happens once more.

William Natcher is the best school, they are very helpful and pleasant, my daughter loves this school

I am a student from natcher elementry.Natcher is the best school i've ever went to my teatcher is awsome the best teatcher ever had.I love her.She is good and nice.I think that this school has to be rated five star.I am in third grade and you vote this school.

My son has been a Natcher student for 1 1/2 years and unfortunately it's time to move again so I'm on Great Schools looking for reviews for our new community. This prompted me to make sure that a parent moving to Bowling Green knew what a gem they'd find at Natcher. My son has mild autism and I could not be more pleased with the way they approach his unique needs while including him fully in the classroom. We have had all the support we could possibly want from the administration and teachers. In the short time we've been there, everyone has made an effort to get to know him. Staff and teachers who don't work directly with him still know his name and greet him warmly when they see him. Best of all, they have created an environment where children are taught to value all people no matter their abilities. I will miss it very much.

My granddaughter loves school and is doing great.

Good academics; award winning extra programs and the Library & Media are the best in the county. Our library sponsors the most author visits each year.

Natcher is one of the best elementary schools by far. The teachers are so loving and encouraging to the children. The Jumpin' Jaguar program at Natcher is a big turn on and makes Natcher unique. When the kids get in middle school and highschool, you can distinguish the Natcher children from the others, there better behaved and have that respect that alot of children lack. I've had kids at Natcher now for 10 years and haven't seen one bad quality.I love it : )

Parental involvement is best I've seen in this county. I visit several schools dealing with Parks and Recreation functions. Natcher is always welcoming and very accomodating. There are always parent volunteers working. Wonderful to see! I have also noticed the many safety precautions that they take. The principal also seems to have a good handle on what goes on at the school and what is important or petty..

Natcher is a superb school with dedicated teachers and staff. The environment is superb and ideal for learning. Many teachers spend hours before and after school to make the best lessons and environment for students.

My child attended Natcher for all 7 years and has recently been selected to test with Duke.It is a wonderful school and I would highly recommend it to any parent.I am not sure why there have been negative comments cause I can assure you that there are loving and caring parents as well as staff there.The children thrive after being there.

Last modified William H. Natcher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.