PK-8|Private

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Great school! My daughter has ben there over 5 year now and we have loved every teacher better than the last - it is amazing how great the students all get along, the success of the curriculum and the popularity of the teachers! I am very impressed. We live in the county and have to drive in twice a day for her, but worth every minute of it. just wish they had a high school program too!!

I fell in love with the school the first time I visited. When checking schools out, one of the things I look for is whether or not the children seem happy. When I saw teenagers on the play ground willingly playing with the kindergarten and first grade kids, I thought- wow, they're doing something great here! Then I saw the eighth graders doing a little presentation in the gym. To see kids that age with so much poise and confidence to stand in front of a gym full of parents and speak, again I thought, Wow! No school or curriculum is perfect, but this school is great. I have two boys and they have flourished there!

Last modified St Joseph Interparochial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8