Bowling Green, KY

Posted November 14, 2014
Making the transition from public school to private school has been amazing for all members of our household. If you can do this for your children, I highly encourage and recommend it.

Posted October 30, 2014
This is an absolutely phenomenal school. In 9 weeks one of my children increased an entire grade level in reading and my other child increased 2 entire grade levels in reading. They are never bored because so many subjects are incorporated into the curriculum. Their handwriting (both print and cursive) improves daily. They now speak a foreign language. With a student to teacher ratio that tops out at 12:1, they don't have to wait on other children to learn material that they already know because each child gets enough individualized attention that they learn the material the first time it is taught. My children know more about the bible than most adults, and prayer is felt in abundance as it surrounds the school. This school is worth every penny.

Posted June 02, 2014
BGCA has been such a blessing to our family. The school dramatically outpaces other schools in the area in terms of standardized testing, with many classes scoring in the 90th percentile or higher. Factor in the faith-based aspect of education and community service encouraged in each class.... we couldn't be more pleased!

Posted July 09, 2009
Not just a wonderful school, but an incredible environment for a child to develop into a young adult. The academics are top notch along with the skills taught to deal with every day situations in a Godly and respectful fashion are excellent at this school. We love it and it is worth every penny we have paid

Posted July 09, 2009
In my experience the school does a great job in communicating. We get a letter from the teacher and the school every week and the teachers and administration are ALWAYS available to talk any time I have an issue. I think they do a great job at communication!!

Posted May 14, 2009
The learning environment is decent, but I have been really disappointed in the schools lack of communication to the parents concerning a variety of issues, issues that concern our children.

Posted August 08, 2008
I have been associated with BGCA for 7 years and this school is awesome!! The staff and faculty are so caring/loving. I never felt uncomfortable leaving my child there; everyone knows each other. The academics are also top class!!!

Bowling Green Christian Academy 2

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted February 23, 2004
What an incredible school environment filled with love and encouragement for all!

Bowling Green Christian Academy
1730 Destiny Lane, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified Bowling Green Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bowling Green Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top