PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Preschool program is terrible. Preschool director sides with staff over parents even when you present evidence of wrongdoing. I would go elsewhere for preschool. Kindergarten is okay.

Making the transition from public school to private school has been amazing for all members of our household. If you can do this for your children, I highly encourage and recommend it.

This is an absolutely phenomenal school. In 9 weeks one of my children increased an entire grade level in reading and my other child increased 2 entire grade levels in reading. They are never bored because so many subjects are incorporated into the curriculum. Their handwriting (both print and cursive) improves daily. They now speak a foreign language. With a student to teacher ratio that tops out at 12:1, they don't have to wait on other children to learn material that they already know because each child gets enough individualized attention that they learn the material the first time it is taught. My children know more about the bible than most adults, and prayer is felt in abundance as it surrounds the school. This school is worth every penny.

BGCA has been such a blessing to our family. The school dramatically outpaces other schools in the area in terms of standardized testing, with many classes scoring in the 90th percentile or higher. Factor in the faith-based aspect of education and community service encouraged in each class.... we couldn't be more pleased!

Not just a wonderful school, but an incredible environment for a child to develop into a young adult. The academics are top notch along with the skills taught to deal with every day situations in a Godly and respectful fashion are excellent at this school. We love it and it is worth every penny we have paid

In my experience the school does a great job in communicating. We get a letter from the teacher and the school every week and the teachers and administration are ALWAYS available to talk any time I have an issue. I think they do a great job at communication!!

The learning environment is decent, but I have been really disappointed in the schools lack of communication to the parents concerning a variety of issues, issues that concern our children.

I have been associated with BGCA for 7 years and this school is awesome!! The staff and faculty are so caring/loving. I never felt uncomfortable leaving my child there; everyone knows each other. The academics are also top class!!!

Last modified Bowling Green Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8