Bowling Green, KY

Foundation Christian Academy 3

Posted September 21, 2014
We have gone to FCA for several years, and have had wonderful teachers. I loved the Bible class teaching that our children received. The small classroom setting was a plus and the personal attention that each teacher gave our children was second to none. Unfortunately the leadership has changed. I wish the old principal was back.

Posted August 25, 2014
Great experience at FCA. Caring, supportive environment. Our son went there for Preschool and he was well-prepared for success at Kindergarten.

Foundation Christian Academy 0

Posted April 07, 2010
I have already had one child graduate FCA and now have 2 more attending. After graduating from FCA, my oldest child began public middle school in all advanced classes because his test scores were so high. We LOVE the encouraging environment that is Christian based,. We also love the a-beka curriculum that is very challenging to the students. Most of the teachers are retired public school teachers who are both loving but firm with the kids. The kids are respectful and are being taught from a young age the principles on which this country was founded. I love that every morning my children say the pledge of allegiance, sing a patriotic song, and have a prayer before they begin their school day. WONDERFUL SCHOOL that I am so glad now goes through 8th grade! With so much hate and bullying in this world today, we need safe schools for our kids.

Posted March 02, 2010
FCA is one of the most amazing places anyone could go for their education. On top of learning things to succeed in everyday life, they learn things they need to succeed after this life. FANTASTIC!

Posted November 09, 2005

Posted August 26, 2003
Great faculty. Great learning environment. It's so nice to help my son learn Bible verses each week and know he is getting God's word taught to him everyday at school to supplement home and Church.

Foundation Christian Academy
2480 Three Springs Road, Bowling Green, KY  42104
Last modified Foundation Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Foundation Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top