Bad
Good

Brooks Elementary School 3

Posted May 03, 2010
My children attended Brooks Elementary and now my grandchild attends also... The faculty, staff and volunteers all work together to make these development years the best experience for each child. I know because I have seen and experienced it now for 2 generations. I see it as tradition at Brooks Elementary to teach morals, values and reading,respect along with the essentials of reading, writing and math. They go beyond to give special help to a child were and when needed, so that every child is able excel and their personal best and feel good about themselves. My grandchild loves school, never wants to miss and this is seen in most all the children. It is not just a education - it is a great experience for each child to hold close for a lifetime. My children have - my daughter have so much fun sharing her Brooks stories with her daughter.

Posted April 19, 2010
We have a great support group of parents, teachers, students and community at our school. Our students care about one another in a depth that is unusual for this age group. For example at our recent Buy One Get One free book Fair we had an overwhelming percentage of students doneate their free books to classmates that were unable to purchase one for themselves. We had several teachers and parenst buy for ones that were unable to also. Then our PTA took it one step further and garnered a list of all other students that were unable to get a book and purchased for them. Every student went home with a book that week. Our teachers care about everyone of their students and always go extra mile to help them!! Our school deserves recogntion!

Brooks Elementary School

Posted April 19, 2010
Brooks Elementary offers their students an excellent curriculum taught by top rate teachers. The students are taught the value of community, family, and friendship. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the students education and general well being. They always seem to go the extra mile to insure the students really understand what is being taught. The parent and student involvement is outstanding. I have never been so impressed with another school.

Posted June 13, 2008
My son just completed first grade at Brooks and I couldn't have wished for a better school!

Posted June 08, 2006
I am a single father who just recently had the pleasure of having my kids live with me. I am fortunate that they transferred into Brooks. The teachers and staff that I have had pleasure of dealing with have gone out of their way to help in the transition. I would most definitely recommend this school to any parent who is currently seeking the best possible for their kids. I look forward to the nest 5 years at Brooks!

Posted April 29, 2004
My children have simply bloomed since attending Brooks. They have learned so much and had fun doing it in the process. The Teachers are just wonderful. They go out of their way to make each and every child feel special. My children are transfer students and I believe it is the best choice I have made regarding my childrens education. I can not say enough about this school. The PTA is wonderful and they do such a good job making the activities fun and enjoyable for the kids. Again this school rates a 10 in my book.

Posted March 25, 2004
I can't thank just one person at this school. I have to thank all the staff, including the Special Area Teachers. I have had five children attending this school all in one year. If it weren't for the staff at this school, I would've lost my mind trying to keep everything straight! They helped my kids and even worked with them after school when they seen extra help was needed. This school has been absolutely wonderful and I'm ecstatic that my children have had this outgoing team working for them. If anyone is looking for the best School in Bullitt County, look no further! Your kids will love this school as well as yourself.

Posted October 08, 2003
Since day one my children have blossomed at this school. The Teachers are just wonderful. For the first time since starting school I have not had to fight with my kids to do their homework. I am tickled to death that they love this school. Thank you Mrs.C.Frisby, and Mrs. Boggs you have been a blessing.

Brooks Elementary School
1430 Brooks Hill Road, Brooks, KY  40109
(502) 869-2000
Last modified Brooks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.