Bad
Good

My children attended Brooks Elementary and now my grandchild attends also... The faculty, staff and volunteers all work together to make these development years the best experience for each child. I know because I have seen and experienced it now for 2 generations. I see it as tradition at Brooks Elementary to teach morals, values and reading,respect along with the essentials of reading, writing and math. They go beyond to give special help to a child were and when needed, so that every child is able excel and their personal best and feel good about themselves. My grandchild loves school, never wants to miss and this is seen in most all the children. It is not just a education - it is a great experience for each child to hold close for a lifetime. My children have - my daughter have so much fun sharing her Brooks stories with her daughter.

We have a great support group of parents, teachers, students and community at our school. Our students care about one another in a depth that is unusual for this age group. For example at our recent Buy One Get One free book Fair we had an overwhelming percentage of students doneate their free books to classmates that were unable to purchase one for themselves. We had several teachers and parenst buy for ones that were unable to also. Then our PTA took it one step further and garnered a list of all other students that were unable to get a book and purchased for them. Every student went home with a book that week. Our teachers care about everyone of their students and always go extra mile to help them!! Our school deserves recogntion!

Brooks Elementary offers their students an excellent curriculum taught by top rate teachers. The students are taught the value of community, family, and friendship. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the students education and general well being. They always seem to go the extra mile to insure the students really understand what is being taught. The parent and student involvement is outstanding. I have never been so impressed with another school.

My son just completed first grade at Brooks and I couldn't have wished for a better school!

Last modified Brooks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.