Buckner, KY

Posted July 25, 2011
Though I am not a student at this middle school in Oldham County, I've heard bad things about Oldham County Middle School. From what I've heard, the school is full of bullies and mean girls. I've also heard that thier sports programs aren't good. Some say that this middle school is one of the best in Oldham county, but I know that's far from true. Olham County Middle School needs to discipline thier students more firmly.

Oldham County Middle School 3

Posted May 24, 2007
I am surprised they do not offer Foreign Language classes as we moved here from out of state where they had Spanish and French in Middle school. Also I had to order books off E-bay because they only have 30 books for all classes to share In Class for Social Studies, Science & Language Arts. At this age how can a child excel when they only have notes to study. There is just not enough time in a class to read from the books. Why not give parents an option to purchase books at the beginning of the year if there are money issues with the County. The sad thing to me is that this is one of the top Middle Schools in the County. I would hate to see the worse. One more thing I have to mention is the Tennis program was horrible.

Posted January 13, 2006
We chose oldham county schools because of the great high standars; now that we are here it is a different story. We started the school year out with teachers in the hall and a no tolerance policy, now 18 weeks later there are no hallway monitors and we have kids getting hurt left and right. I almost wish we would have gone to jefferson county!

Oldham County Middle School 5

Posted January 19, 2005
Oldhman County M.S has a up beat look. The teachers are willing to go the extra mile with there students.

Posted October 11, 2004

Oldham County Middle School
4305 Brown Blvd, Buckner, KY  40010
Last modified Oldham County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oldham County Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top